Re: CF: Re: Classes and Races (wereforms)

Doug wilder wrote:

> Keep in mind that being a were(anything) is a curse and should be played
> that way. People will avoid you because you are a werecreature and being a
> werecreature should have negative consequences.
>
> Maybe:
> reduce charisma
> when in wereform you would have some loss of control in movement. Not as bad
> as if you were confused.

 I personally like the idea of removing spell casting ability.  That would be a
severe disadvantage, which may offset the increased killing machine.

 Loss of charisma is not really a big deal - it only matters if you sell spells,
and there have been several discussions to get rid of it all together.