Re: CF: more updates soon, comments/votes requested

>>It don't see any reason why this service couldn't be provided by both
>>institutions, once both are available.  For now, I'd rather
>>have mana recharge available in a temple than not at all.
>
>You could as well put it in magic shops, next to the identify/detect*
>`services´. I think it would fit there very well.

The only problem with this is that it would take a rework on most of the
maps. take for example the magic shop in Scorn. The spaces near the door are
taken up with a Detect Magic, a Detect Curse, an Identify
altars and a sign telling you whats inside. Where do you want to put the
recharge station?

You could make a recharge station part of a quest? This way most people
wouldn't know where it was and you would have to find it or a key to get in
to it. If you had the key method everyone could see the recharge station and
know it was available. that way they would know where it was but not how to
get to it.

Just some thoughts!