CF: Playbalance -- SPOILER

Hi all,
I think there is a playbalance problem with the Bloodwell on Dragon
Island:
1) if you are a follower of a god with enemies demons, the map does get
   very easy, and you can gain too much experience. (that is, if you
   survive the traps....). And the dragon is relatively easy beaten, if
   you have a) more than 40 HP and b) some kind of cold attack.

2) At the end of the map, you can obtain a random arifact. However, when
   the map resets, one can go again to the map, clear it and get another
   random artifact. Is this a bug or a feature? (I think the map is
   also too easy, see [1]).

Does all this make any sense? [0]

Tassos
[0] my other personality says no .... :)