Re: CF: strategy -- SPOILER

Preston F. Crow (Preston.F.Crow@Dartmouth.EDU) wrote:

> can get a mouse loose on a map, you get the same effect as earth walls, only
> better--you can see over them, and cast spells through them.

You can cast a spell through earthwalls as well if
a) you stand directly in front of the earth wall
b) the earthwall is just 1 square wide (I usually cast 4 or 5 earthwalls
   to be safe)
c) the spell is a cone spell

Not completely sure about c), though --- it definitely works with holy
word and banishment.

All my hints are for 0.94.3 (and before, usually).

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber