Re: CF: Rampant volunteerism

Peter Mardahl on  wrote...

| Sort of in response to the recent discussions, I volunteer to
| make the following changes/additions.  If there seems to be
| consensus, I'll go ahead and make these changes.
|
| Here they are:
|
| 1)  Set a cap on how much shopkeepers will pay for unidentified stuff:
| said cap being 3x the cost of identification:  i.e., 60gp.

I would prefer to see some concenses on a better system than just this
quick hack.

Something where shopkeepers automatically know the real price of
goods being sold, and makes a reasonable `unidentified' price
basied on this.  It may be a complete lie of course, seller beware.
But it will mean they will NOT buy junk and cursed items.

Also some means of shop cleanup and reshieving put for future
implementations todo list.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
      Tanstaafl : ``There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch''
  Motto of the lunar revoluntion, where you have to even pay for the
  air you breath.  -- Robert A. Heinlein  ``The Moon is a Harsh Mistress''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au