CF: Rampant volunteerism

Sort of in response to the recent discussions, I volunteer to
make the following changes/additions.  If there seems to be
consensus, I'll go ahead and make these changes.

Here they are:

1)  Set a cap on how much shopkeepers will pay for unidentified stuff:
said cap being 3x the cost of identification:  i.e., 60gp.

2)  Implement an invisible MARK object which can be inserted into a player
by a second object, and implement another object which detects a MARK
and performs some action based on its presense (or absence).  This
would allow:  a)  forcing a character to complete a quest to get to a
treasure instead of just using a magic word discovered by another
character  b)  lots of other stuff (including 4) below)

3)  Having alchemical failures produce useless goop rather than
unidentified cursed items.

4)  The modification of the alchemy system so that a MARK can optionally
be required to perform a particular formula.  I will also modify the
random book code so that alchemical formula requiring a MARK will
mention that ..."you ingredients of this formulae are... x x x x ...
but the method of preparation is not clear.  You will have to
seek someone who knows the formulae...."

5)  Forcing priests to forget all their prayers if they change
religions.  Alternately, forcing them to forget any special prayers
if they change their religions.  (Opinions on that?)

Comments?

PeterM