CF: Evaluations of the new pantheon?

Hello,

  I'd like to look into balancing the new pantheon a bit more by
adding disease spells.

  Disease spells can range from non-contageous, slow acting, fatal
diseases, to mostly harmless chronic diseases, to deadly, devastating
plagues capable of wiping out every monster within reach, including
the player who cast the spell.

  I think the latter sort of disease should be highly restricted. :)
(Or preferably, nonexistant).

  Diseases can also be restricted to work against only CERTAIN RACES.

For gods with few enemies, the diseases can be sorta general-purpose
killers, for the purposes of gaining experience.

For gods which make disadvantaged players, more powerful diseases spells
could be granted.

  Anyone have any comment on which gods need what?

PeterM