Re: CF: CrossEdit

Scott Wedel (swedel@Tymnet.COM) wrote:

> I see two features of primary importance.  First is any easy way to see
> and manipulate all objects on a map square so that items held by monsters
> or inside of containers are easy to deal with.  Second is the ability to
> easily make customized palettes of wall type, monster type, etc which are
> able to be in their own windows.

Third: let us _move_/copy things, preferably by just dragging them to
the new place. Also, let us change the stacking order of the items on
a place. Currently is a pain to rearrange things because you had a
better idea.

Fourth: group operations. This would require selecting multiple items,
and setting variables for all these items in one go. Probably not
that important, though.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber