Re: CF: Please help

R.Balasubramanian (mani@oyster.ee.iitm.ernet.in) wrote:

> (0.95.1)
>
> 1).  Anytime I go near a dread, the server crashes.  Something like
> Trying to remove removed object.

I think that bug has been reported already.

> 2).  In the easy raffle in Pupland, I don't know what's going on.  I finish
> the three floors - goblins, zombies/skeletons, and hill giants.  I get a
> Raffle ticket No. 1, but seem to need a raffle key no. 1?  I did hit the
> levers the way the instructions said.   Did I miss something?

Another 0.95.1 bug. They "fixed" something that somebody thought was broken,
and broke the raffle maps (and possibly other maps as well).

> 3).  If I apply a sack (or any container) on the floor, the contents are not
> displayed.

Another 0.95.1 bug (I think that one is older, though --- I'm sure I've
seen it already, and I never played a 0.95.x server yet).

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber