Re: CF: Please help

>PS: Is it a convention to Cc: the author?  Since I am also subscribed to the
>    list, please don't Cc a copy to me.  Thanks!

No, that is because most mail programs have to options:
	* reply to sender
	* reply to sender and recipients

If you want to reply to the list, you use the second option.  Unfortunately,
you
then have to manually edit your email to remove addresses other than the list.
This is a general problem with Internet mailing lists.

--PC