Re: CF: 0.95.2 VERY unstable under Redhat 6.0

Bob Tanner wrote:

> I am compiling 0.95.4 now, but the SRPM for 0.95.2 is very unstable. I could
> not fix anything, the moment I went into combat. The server would crash.
>
> Anyone else have this problem?

 One of the versions had a very bad bug.  I don't think it was 0.95.2.

 Note that the system I develope on is redhat something or another (I tend to
upgrade pieces vs a complete system update from cd).

> With 0.95.4 fix the problem?

 Probably.  For the most part, the entire 0.95.x series is bug fix/minor
improvement fixes.  Almost certainly, the newer versions in this release will be
better than the old.

> Maybe the problem is with the SRPM?

 It could be.  It could also be a library compatiblity problem or something also
(I don't know who made the 95.2 rpm, and what version of redhat that was
compiled against).