Re: CF: 0.95.2 VERY unstable under Redhat 6.0

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Bob Tanner wrote:

> I am compiling 0.95.4 now, but the SRPM for 0.95.2 is very unstable. I could
> not fix anything, the moment I went into combat. The server would crash.
>
> Anyone else have this problem?
>
> With 0.95.4 fix the problem?

I'm not using RedHat but I am using Debian (another Linux distro). 0.95.4 runs
perfectly fine on my machine... I basically compiled straight from the source
tree. You might want to try that, so that you can tweak the configuration
parameters to work properly with the Redhat setup. I never tried 0.95.2
though.

> Maybe the problem is with the SRPM?

Maybe...