Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

CF: 2 Newbie Questions

I've read all of the help, FAQ, and tutorials I can find, but
I still can't find the answers to these questions:

1- How do I drop just 10 gold coins, and not my whole group of them?
   Neither "'drop 10 gold" nor "'drop gold 10" seem to work.  They both
   get a "Drop what?" message.  Is my client broken, or is my
   understanding of drop incorrect?
2- How do I put stuff in my bag, and how do I take it out again?

If the answers to these have already been answered, please point me
to the location of the answers.

Thanks,

curtis
--