Re: CF: see invisible bug

[From: Nishita Seikoh]
> But in this case I disagree with the change of "show invisible".
> By this change, map designers cannot put invisible objects on their
> maps. This is a great restriction for map designers.
>
> The only problem is that players can see passwords by examining magic
> ears. So, I think putting back "show invisible" and fixing examining
> object code is easiest solution.
>
> There are many invisible objects which players are not meant to see.
> But this problem can be leave to map designer, since all of invisible
> objects can be hiden using floor and wall objects.  And only maps
> where invisible objects is placed properly can be adopted to standard
> distribution.

There are two ways to fix see invisible.  The first is to create a list
a of object types which aren't supposed to be revealed.  The second is
to create a new object state of ALWAYS_INVISIBLE.   I believe the second
is much better since then there can be truly invisible objects of every
type (say a map wants a monster to be unseen even after see_invisible was
cast).  The first solution also creates ugly code where it checks all
sorts of fields to determine something instead of just checking the
specific attribute.

							sdw