Re: CF: Too harsh poison?

> I had the same experience. My low level character twice ate poisoned
> food and died instantly each time. Even with NO_PERMADEATH that sucks.
> Anyone fiddled with poisoning recently ?

	The problem comes from the implementation of poisioning
	in food. A hack really, it just applies X amount of damage
	to the eater. Yes, this should be changed, if only for the
	sake of consistency with the rest of the game.

	The problem goes all the way back to the original implementation
	of poison booze (DJ). You problably just never drank enough
	of them to die before :)

						-b.t.