Re: Challenge Classes (Re: CF: towards 1.0)

I notice that playbalance for party players server should be
distinguished with one for single players server.

I think new option(which change playbalance) are needed.

(For example, "%crossfire -single" means that one can play in a
balance for playing alone.)

Brian> 	The game *does* need more playbalance, I suggest making it
Brian> 	*harder* at the upper levels, and easier for lower levels.

Brian> 	How easy/hard do you want the game to be? It took me over
Brian> 	2 years to master all of the maps/classes, and Im disappointed
Brian> 	that this was too short a time.

The game shouldn't be "simply" harder as you see it.
The balance must be changed to make the game more fun.

I think it is more fun to play with others and assist each other with
his most trained skill.
But existing Crossfire is not fit for such a cooperative playing,
One of reasons is that all players (except monk, fireborn, and
Quetzalcoatl) can be "almighty" and "almighty player" wouldn't feel
necessity of party play.
("almighty", which i say, means "can get almost all skills, go every
maps, kill all monsters and get any artifacts he want".)

So,player shouldn't be "almighty".