CF: Bug: dropping icecubes

Hi,

it seems I finally found out why dropping icecubes requires the DM to be
around to patch the speed_left of the player back to something reasonable.

>From a quick look at the source, it seems that dropping a whole pile of
objects causes the following to happen:

For every object, the object is insert_ob_in_map(), then the player
is removed, then the player is insert_ob_in_map(). When the player is
insert_ob_in_map, he gets the speed_penalty _added_ for _all_ objects
below him. Since this happens for _every_ object that is dropped, the
resulting speed_left get ridiculously large negative values if there
are any icecubes...

Can anyone who is more familiar with the code verify this?

I suppose this can be fixed by removing the player from the map,
then dropping everything, then putting the player back into the map.

Christian