Re: CF: maps/machine load/server<->server

    > 	Out of curiosity, has anyone thought about distributing maps across
    > multiple servers?  I should think it would be fairly easy to allow doorways
    > and such that link across maps to also link to another server?

    It's not that easy to distribute the server, although it could be
    done (of course).

    Without much thought, the following things come to mind:
    c) tell and shout has to be routed to the other servers

doesn't _have_ to be.

    e) who information has to be made available

likewise