Re: CF: Invisible Inventory Objects

On Dec 24,  3:49pm, Anthony Thyssen wrote:
> Subject: Re: CF: Invisible Inventory Objects
> Preston F. Crow on  wrote...
>
> But at this time you can't get a magic mouth to only say something
> on a connect signal, only on being walked over.

 I thought it was possible to connect magic mouths, but not 100% sure
on that.

 But even if so, that only helps out if the player is standing on a space
with that magic mouth - magic mouths have no range so to speak.

 It could be useful to enable connected magic mouths to have some
range (ie, if they are pushed, send the message to all players within
X of this magic mouth, with X being setable by the map maker.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com