Re: CF: Sex & Crossfire

Robert Brockway on  wrote...
| On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Maddog Abel wrote:
|
| > It's better if we add SEVERAL, and not only one.
| > e.g. female wizards, and she-la .......
| > just some random thought.
|
| Even better, when we split classes & races (as seems to be a popular
| idea) add sex as a variety as well.

That would be a good idea. Though some new images will be needed.

| Here is my suggestion of starting races:
|
| Human, Half-Elf, High Elf, Hill Dwarf, Halfling, Gnome, Half Orc.

I would leave in the speciallity races  fireborn, wraith, etc...
I particularly like fireborn.  Though that race's `class' is limited
as it in inherent in the race.

Also Fireborns being elemental and wraiths being dead probably should
not get a `sex' choice. The same with `dwarf' as dwarven females don't
generally leave home. Not that you can tell a female dwarf from a male
one, under all that facial hair, they all look alike, only the dwarfs
can tell.

A slight color change for sex for quesoul? is also probably appropraite.

Obviously race should be first, then sex, then class.

| We could add Mountain Elves, Wood Elves, etc later.

I wouldn't bother. ``Elf'' should be generic enough.
We don't what to go overboard.

------
Personal Message to Sender...
| Robert Brockway B.Sc.

Hmmm Robert, when is the next Humbug!
Saturday after chrstmas?  (appopriate for the name :-)
If you let me know I'll see you there!

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
    `` Happy surfing to all, and to all a good byte! ''
              --- A Network Christmas Story -- Hugh Drumm & Vincent Ambrose
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au