CF: bugs

I've noticed some interesting things in the output from the server:

Couldn't find archetype door_look_1

Once that shows up, not surprisingly, many of the doors vanish.  The only
fix is to restart the server, but it keeps happening for no obvious reason.

I've also been unable to get the raffle in Pup Land to work, but it may be
that I'm not doing it right--I got the ticket and pulled the levers as
instructed.

--PC