Re: CF: Scorn Update - Map Image Available

I have finished my first draft (and the bulk of the top level changes)
to scorn, though I still need to create a few new maps and fully test
changes before release.

For your preview here is an image of the ``New Scorn''
   http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/saves/New_Scorn_Map.gif

Note the `Royal Castle has been shrink slightly and beautified to
make way for the ``Street'' of the Gods. Gork's and Goths
have been moved to either side of the Eastern gate house.
The port almose completely overhauled.

On the street of the gods The left most is Lythander and the rightmost
temple Devourers. The others are currently unassigned awaiting the
appropraite person out their to contribute a temple.  Preferablely with
some extra help to ne players like a remove curse table.

Adventurers have to pay on a toll bridge to reach it (100pp? entry, free
exit) and leads to the pupland terminal. The docks are arranged so
hidden `trigger altars' can be burried in the peir and gates added to
access the ships.

A temporary connection to the ship behind the prision is present until
I can create a prison map.

I do NOT expect this will be the exact final form, I may have to add
an extra strip of ocean to top of scorn for example. but it is
close.

Comments? Suggestions? Fixes?

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
               Logic will take you only so far...