Re: CF: whitestar.pyrsonal.org down?

> They do reset; I believe the time between resets is configured either
> per server or per map.  If we could get a few people playing at one
> time, we could gang up on some of the tougher maps that we low-level
> (6) characters can't handle alone.  Is there an IRC channel that
> crossfire players hang out on to discuss the game?  It'd be fun to get
> several people on a server at one time, especially if it used the
> 'party system and had plenty of bandwidth.  I'd love to run a server
> myself, but with only 64K, I doubt I could really do it justice.

I'm "scott" ("realscott", "thehated", "drd00m" etc)... on channel #Scott.

I'll do CF, panzer general ][ and diablo][ via the net.

I would like to do crossfire with a group-- last time I played it with
a group where we actually tried to play the game... it was like '92 or
'93 .... I've tried to play it recently, but by chars get bogged down
at level 4-8 ...  all the people I play with keep dying, so they
keep losing 1/2 their exp and they never make it past level 4.
You know, level 4... go into that one place by the port where there's
a huge room filled with meanies -- usually the panther will take'm out.

:-/

Scott
ps: email me or find me on irc (I'm holding the nick 24x7x365 so you
could /msg me or email me if you want to start new chars and try
some adventuring.  I could probably get 4 people from my apartment
and neighbor (we drilled a hole in the wall so we could share
ethernet) to play as a team.