Re: CF: Beginneers Guide

>  This would also make rooms for of orcs more dangerous - right now, at best 8
> can attack you.  With the ability to fire over/around their friens, you now
> have a lot more potentially firing arrows at you.

Perhaps there could be two modes of firing?
Where "friendlies" don't hit each other...
ie: you don't harm your friends, all the greenies don't
harm each other... (or done by class, god, etc).

The point is, 1/2 of my [old] tactics in crossfire were to use
the enemies against themselves or to use firing deficiencies
against the enemy.  Like, going from level 1 to level 3-4 almost
instantly using the prisons.  There are a few places that have
hallways that are 1 block wide, it's fairly easy to get a row
of those little beholder guys in there, attack the first one
with small fireball or whatever can be thrown at it cheaply
whenever it starts to use lightning, just step to the side
(provided that you're at the start/end of the 1 row or
around a corner).... if you're hurt, throw up an earth wall,
and either retreat until healed or change places and let
the next guy get some experience.  friendlies not harming
each other and no check for an empty square next to a
baddie for firing ... would greatly increase the
enemies potency.

Scott