Re: CF: Feature Request: Pray Until Forgiven?

I haven't played for quite some time now, so my question is has this
changed?

It used to be that when a character prayed over an alter of their god,
they were allowed double the normal maximum grace. For instance, a
character would normally have 50 grace, but when praying on their god's
alter, they could reach 100 grace.

Thanks,

Rick Tanner
leaf@real-time.com