Re: CF: how's "chance of learn skill" calculated

[Maciej Kalisiak]

>   Yes!!! The same question ran through my mind a million times by
>   now. I used to try to kill tougher monsters by running in, hacking
>   like crazy, running out, healing, running in, etc... Never killed any
>   big monsters this way. I think they do heal. This definietely belongs
>   in any newbie information. Can anyone confirm my suspicion?

Yes, most monsters heal (it's part of their stats).  If there are no
players on a map, the server will only process the monsters on it for
a few seconds more, though.  (This is configurable by the admin.)  So
running out will help.

Kjetil T.