Re: CF: FBBB v1.01 is now up

Anthony Thyssen writes:
 > Ok. But what is the use of a ``cloak''. It don't change any stats
 > and I have not seen any `un-usual cloaks'.

Oh, but there are... I just found a cloak which shaves off another +2
AC. I'm sure there's others. I suspect you might be able to enchant it
just like other armour, which would mean that with a cloak you can
have more magic applied at the same time.

--
                                                         Maciej Kalisiak
Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux                   mac@dgp.utoronto.ca