Re: CF: FBBB v1.01 is now up

Christian Stieber on  wrote...
| It's also a good idea to wear bracers --- if an acidic monster manages
| to touch you, the bracers will be damaged before any other items (IIRC)
| (unless it's a bracers of dexterity). This does not save your weapon,
| so don't hit the monster with a weapon you want to keep.

Ok. But what is the use of a ``cloak''. It don't change any stats
and I have not seen any `un-usual cloaks'.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...
You know what phase the moon is in, but haven't seen the sky in a month.
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au