CF: Progress on random map generator? Incorporating the disease patches?

Hello,

  I've been away from current development for some time.  Did the disease
code I wrote ever make it in?

  How about a random map generator?  What progress on that?  A good random
map generator would really, really make map creation nice, and instead of
empty buildings in towns, we could have random maps, nethack/rogue/moria
style.

  A random map generator would really add a lot.  How about creating
one of those rather than re-doing the map editor Mr. Toneby?

PeterM