Re: CF: client woes! and mroe

Mark Wedel (mark@siemens-pyramid.com) wrote:

> > since it lacks many playability features from the telnet
> > "client". That's why I'm very worried about the "0.94.3 will be the
> > last server with X support...". I was hoping to replace my
> > telnet-based "client" with the new client before 0.94.4, but with the
> > current client version that's not an option :-(
>
>  Can you please detail some of the playability issues?

I can detail at least one (the problem is that the "heavy" problems make
me stop using the thing altogether, which means I'll never notice other
problems before a new client is available):

Keybindings don't work with several commands such as "apply -a golden
unicorn;stay fire" or "use_skill pr;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire...".

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber