Re: CF: unbalanced maps

> Scott writes:
>
> Well, player immunities make just about anythingg too easy and that is
> why adjusting immunity is high on the things to do.  I thought there was
> something that would make immunity potions quite rare and never appear
> in shops.

	If I read this right, you want a technical solution to make
	immunity potions rare, right? Just alter the treasures file,
	remove all entries for immunity potions (or reduce chance value
	to 0). These items will then never appear in shops.

	Many immunity potions are now available thru alchemy, so, if a
	player is willing to quest a bit, you can still get the immunities
	you want. However, this situation will make the game quite a
	bit harder for fighter types.

					-b.t.