CF: object merging bug

Here's a minor bug:

If you have several nearly identical objects, except that some are mundane,
and one is +1 and weighs less, then if you corrode the +1 item with acid,
the only difference between the objects is the weight.  However, the objects
will now merge if you drop and pick them up!  If you're careful, they will
all have the lower weight.

I found this by trying to cheat on the weight when manufacturing my own
magic weapons.  I started with a +4 item and corroded it down until it
appeared to be non-magical (as confirmed by my inventory).  Hence, I
could start with an extra-light weapon.

--PC