Re: CF: Advise on map editor.

>* All bitmaps. Esp attacktype, vulnerabilities, immunities,
>  attack_movement. There are many values, and they can change with new
>  CF releases...but if you have an idea how to implement it - this
>  would really be nice.

I'm not sure what you mean by ``bitmaps''. However, attacktype
editing is almost done, but attack_movement is not even
staeted yet, although it will be implemented eventually.

>* connected values for objects that CAN be triggered but usually
>  aren't (teleporters, mood floor, signs, etc)

I don't know what objects can be triggered and which cannot...
Does anyone know this?

>* speed=0 which for teleporters and mood floors means it will only
>  operate when triggered
>
>* last_sp: check_inv is triggered when NO object in inventory
>
>* is it possible to show WHAT "randomitems" a monster has; I find me
>  checking the treasure file a lot;

I don't know about this feature. It would mean adding code to
read/parse the ``treasure'' file, and it would also slow
down start-up time alot.

>* a couple of objects store their quantity as "hp"
>  (e.g. random_trasure, runes)

Does anyone know what those are?