Re: CF: Advise on map editor.

Actually, I think allowing user to specify some number N of active dump
windows thus allowing the top N objects to be viewed/editted at once
would be quite nice.  A person could have a desktop with a bunch of
dump windows and so could quickly edit and view a large number of
objects on the square.

Also, a window containing a tree of objects on the square would be nice.
The top would be the square, then the objects on the square, then objects
containing objects, and so on would be quite nice.  It wouldn't need to
be clickable to reach shown objects, the dump windows would be okay,
since the real goal is to quickly allow locating the object on the
square.

						sdw