Re: CF: experience bug in .92.5 (and .4)

On Jul 29, 11:54am, Corey Sweeney wrote:
> Subject: CF: experience bug in .92.5 (and .4)
>
> there appears to be another oratory bug that causes a killed follower to
> turn into several  royal gaurds.... some of the time.  I'll report more
> on this after the system is more stable with oratory.

 This bug probably happens if your follower is someone you get in town.  Many
of the normal people have royal guards as their treasure (theory being
that you kill them, and now you ahve some guards you need to deal with.)
How they get killed doesn't make a differnce.  Might not be a bad idea to
change the charm monster skill (and summone monster spells) to remove any
living objects from the monsters inventory, so this doesn't happen.

--
 --Mark