CF: New, revamped skills

	Hi again,

	I wanted to throw out a couple of proposals for revamping
	some of the skills, and introducing 2 new ones.

	Revamp these:
	oratory skill, melee weapons, jump

	New skills:
	2-weapons, throwing

	Since its alot of text, Ill break it up into 2 mail messages.
	In this first one, lets discuss the revamps.

						-b.t.

	SKILLS TO REVAMP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

	ORATORY skill ---

	synopsis: Currently this skill is poorly implemented.

	I would like to 'fix' this skill by making it more
	likely to success (esp. at lower levels) and by allowing
	it to have 'options'. In effect, the 'default' skill
	remains the same -- you can recruit monsters w/ it, but
	we add on some nice options:

		- attack <name>	follower(s) will attack named
				creature *or* if no name given
				will attack all non-friendly
				creatures (incl. nuetrals).

		- wait, sleep	follower this is told to stops
				moving.

		- come, awake	follower moves again.

		- bye		follower if 'freed' from service

		- talk		follower suggests (randomly)
				topics from its msg buffer *or*
				will describe what its holding.

		- follow <pl> 	follower will follow player <pl>
				instead.

		- use <item>	follower will use <item> if in
				inventory.

		- drop <item> 	follower will drop <item>.

	MELEE WEAPONS ---

	synopsis: Currently ok implement, lets add spice.

	In one of the skills docs TODO list I meantion how neat
	it would be to do something more w/ melee weapons. Well,
	I guess its time.

	Here's the idea. For all weapons, allow a 'special'
	attack to be made. THis is executed by the player readying
	the melee weapons skill, then making a 'ranged attack'
	(ie explicitly using the melee weapons skill rather than
	just running into stuff -- you can do this already, but
	its the same as 'normal' combat).

	I would like to 'flag' the weapons archetypes so that
	the code will know what to do when you make a 'special'
	attack. Heres my list:

	'bash'	- 	weapon destroys (worn) armour, then makes
			the target get moved back (under certain
			conditions).

	'chop'  -	weapon does 3x damage versus inanimate
			objects like doors and chests. Can be
			used to 'destroy' weapons held by others.

	'parry' -	weapon will parry, in game terms, weapon
			damage is subtracted from player damage
			total, but player AC and armour are
			enhanced.

	'disarm' -	weapon will cause a 'disarm' versus
			targets weapon.

	Now, each weapon gets only one type of special attack, and
	if we dont flag a weapon w/ 'bash' 'chop' or 'disarm' then
	its a parrying weapon, *unless* it has the 'noparry' option.
	In that case, the weapon gets *no* special attack. Cases
	of 'weapons' w/o special attacks include tables, chairs,
	and magnifying glasses.

	NPC's should be able to use all of these attacks. Whether
	they do or not will be a factor of their INT and what
	they are wielding!

	JUMPING ---

	synopis: implemented primarily as 'movement'

	I want to enchance the damage done w/ jumping. Lets also
	allow it a 'bash' attack (but it never damages armour).