Re: Starting at levels greater than 1

In message "Re: Starting at levels greater than 1",
'thomas@chaupher.gsfc.nasa.gov' writes:

>> (P.S., anyone have feedback on any of the peterm/* maps?
>> They've been out for a while, do they need tuning?)
>>

>	Well, I visit the Dragoncaves quite often, and they remain for me one
>	of the most enjoyable "challenging" map set of the game. The Demonology
>	school remains my favorite however. I admire how difficulty, plot and
>	reward have been synthesised here. My only feelings about these maps
>	is that there should be more of them!
>
>						b.t.

   The tower of Demonology has a problem that it crashes the game when one
of the elemental name is called.  This problem existed since .5 version and
still exist in the latest .8 version.

Regards,

 __  __/  /   /   __  /    |   /    Tuan T. Doan
    /    /   /   /   /   / |  /     IEC Layer Testing and Advance Technology
   /    /   /   __  /   /  | /      2201 Lakeside Blvd.  P.O. Box 833871
__/  ______/ __/ __/ __/  __/       Richardson, TX 75083-3871
"It's a kind of magic" -Highlander  Phone: 214-684-4575   Fax: 214-684-3716
Internet:  tdoan@bnr.ca             WWW: http://47.53.64.96/tdoan/tdoan.html