Java/C++ Port

Hello All. After a few weeks of work we've decided that the work it
would take to produce Crossfire in a language like Java would be
close to the amount of energy to generating a newer, more expandable
multi-user graphical gaming system. A Crossfire style game would be easy
to generate and should be considered a plausible subset of our system.

I wish you all the best of luck with Crossfire and hope we can accomplish
something at least as entertaining. Oh yes, Happy New Year! :)

    w.e.b.
   william
   ephraim
      bull