Re: Misc notes/thoughts.

Well, I have a question. Why isn't the client going places? It seems to me
running the client would use far less bandwidth than a remote X terminal,
and a quality client could bring in a lot more player, with large central
servers (given the significant drop in bandwidth needed.) With a good protocol
designed up front, going back and adding clients in Win95 or Java or whatever
wouldn't be hard if that protocol was "standardized"...

Just some thoughts. :) I'd love to see people able to play over a 28.8 modem
and connect to a server with hundreds of players! :D