Bug report

	I have found an error occured while trying to play crossfire
0.92.1 in my Linux machine. Now, I use Linux from Slackware 3.0 with kernel
1.2.13 and gcc 2.7.0.  I can compile it with no error but when I tried to
call crossfire, it said `Error getting protobyname'.   Since I am a new one
in this world, I don't know what it's mean.
	The second bug is in map.  I found that the map in subdirectory
`thomas' seem to contain several archetypes that not match with predefined
archetypes that come with standard crossfire.   For example, I found
`farmland', t_thouse etc.

Supachai  Vorapojpisut (B)
CU-Intania 70
Hara lab.  Dept. of Control System  |  Meijirodai Gakusei Heim
Tokyo Institute of Technology       |  1-32-5  Zoshigaya, Toshima-ku
4259  Nagatsuta-cho, Midori-ku,     |  Tokyo 171, Tokyo
Yokohama 227, Japan                 |  Tel: (813)3983-3272 Ext.405
Tel: (8145)924-5530                 |
supachai@int.titech.ac.jp           |