Spoiler generation (was Re: reading books)

 One problem with the spoiler is that is requires several tools that are not
on most unix systems (Net Pbm and latex, and dvips)

 I guess Net Pbm proibably isn't totally uncommon, since a lot of web stuff
might use it.

 (also, I seem to recall that the latex stuff also needs a special layout
file that is normally not part of it)

 I wonder how hard it would be to convert output of the spoiler to html
format -- net browsers are pretty common out there, and most all of them
do have a html to postscript conversion in them..)

 --Mark