Crossfire bugs

Hi.

I'm running a Croosfire server over here, with Permadeath and
Reincarnation enabled. Since crossfire 0.91.9 we experienced some
bugs. I will look after them myself if time permits, but I will go on
holiday tomorrow and learn for examina after that.

- Skills do not work. If I do a 'use_skill bla, it will switch to
  Skill: none. If change off that and later on that field by + or -
  the game crashes.

- Sometimes after some time of playing the following effect occurs:
  Some player isn't able to use any keybinding any more (even the
  standard one's). If he presses a key it says 'Unknown Command' and
  leaves him line edit which works until he presses return. When he
  presses return, it again says 'Unknown Command'. He is still able to
  use mouse buttons though. Any players entering the same game after
  him have the same problems.

- Sometimes after the previous problem has occurred, if a player uses
  a bed to get out of the game, his inventory isn't saved.

- Sometimes if a ring is unapplied, it vanishes.

- We can not get into the dragoncave. It is under the mountain now,
  but even when clicking on it, it doesn't react.

Just to have these reported.

cu

AW
--
Wer geteilt ist hat nichts mitzuteilen (Einstuerzende Neubauten)

Arne Wichmann (aw@math.uni-sb.de)