Re: Crossfire bugs

> From: aw@math.uni-sb.de (Arne Wichmann) writes:
>
> - Skills do not work. If I do a 'use_skill bla, it will switch to
>   Skill: none. If change off that and later on that field by + or -
>   the game crashes.

	I am responsible for the skills code. This error sounds like
	you are running CF0.91.8 release code. In that release apparently
	not all of the code for skills got put in intact (it was
	alot of code :), and older skill code got left in. The upshot
	was a fatal bug, very similar to the one you describe. I
	suggest upgrading the code with either the small patch I
	posted awhile back, or upgrading the code to 0.91.9.

					b.t.