New crossfire-0.91.9.lib.tar.gz released

 The last one I made up was corrupted, and thus was not usuable.

 I put a new one up on ftp.i.net.  This one is not corrupted.

 This file replaces the lib directory that come with crossfire 0.91.9 - that
lib directory had out of date archetypes (and the rest of the corresponding
files).  This is an up to date version of those files.

 Note: If you got the crossfire-0.91.9.arch.tar.gz file, and rebuilt the
archetypes from that, the crossfire-0.91.9.lib.tar.gz really doesn't do
anything for you - I am almost positive the only change in that file from the
original lib directory in crossfire-0.91.9.tar.gz is the rebuilding of the
archetypes.

--
 --Mark