Re: poison? luggage?

> >Another thing --  I noticed the luggage in the archetypes, and
> >I wondered how players are supposed to use it -- I inserted its arch into a
> >test character, and it appears, but dosn't follow him around.
>
> The luggage idea was stolen from a book in which the luggage walked behind
> you.
>
> In Crossfire, the Luggage is an item which partly bears the weight of
> what you put in it.  So, it'll weigh 1/2 what it normally would
> if it's in your inventory.

Hmm... I must have a look at how the "pet monsters" work --
the thought of a "fighting, mobile luggage" appeals :)
(I read the books...)

Perhaps the luggage archetype can be adjusted to make it a "pet mmonster",
with an attack, movement and (dare I say it) diet ;)

---
 44. For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of
    result, is every way perfect. -- LIBER AL vel LEGIS
Stephen Wray <swra01@cs.aukuni.ac.nz>
Department of Computer Science,phone: x8359, fax: +64 9 373 7453
University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand.