Suggestions for crossfire change.

I brainstormed while re-reading a number of posts and thought
of the following suggestions for crossfire change...

limit magical bonuses from prepare weapon scrolls
    attributes +4 and natural +6 don't know about speed,weight,damage...

limit a players total magical bonuses (from equipment worn) to
    their level, and the total magical bonus of carried weapons
    to some multiple of this (Frodo struggled with on ring of
    invisibility, but my character carries around 13 rings)
    ex- my wiz is carrying: amulet ac+2, taifu+3, ring con+1 wis+1
    speed +1, ring of Ice, chainmail+3, helmet+2, shield+2; thats
    +16 and I am only 9th level.

Change max ability levels based upon class.  Fighters should have
    increased max hit points, wizards should have increased max
    spell points.

Devise minor abilities/skills for each class.  Fighters should be
    harder to scare in battle..protection from fear.

Assume some level dependent training.  Fighters wc and damage
    increases per level should be greater than a wizards (whose
    might be 0), Wizards could automatically learn spells with
    a level increase.  Guilds would have to be implemented to
    delay these bonuses until after melee.

Sell/purchase differences in classes.  Fighters should know more
    about purchasing weapons/shields/armour, Wizards about wands/
    spellbooks/scrolls, Clerics about potions, thieves about gems.

Equipment switching delay.  If a character switches armour then
    they should transition through a periods of NO armour(original
    armour can be immediately put back on until new armour is fully
    on; accidental clicking is a problem with or without this
    feature).  Delay should be armour dependent.

Fix charisma bonuses.  The difference between 10-30 charisma
    should be ~50%.  People might invest in charisma potions
    and rings and stuff, but wizards wouldn't get such a huge
    advantage for having 100 spell points and a charisma spell.

			-jim