is there a plan?

Hi,

having had to install 3 different versions of Crossfire in as many months,
I was wondering if there was an actual plan of releases taking us up to
the much-fabled 1.0 major release? Everyone has mentioned many changes they
would like to make, bugs they would like to iron out etc, but is there a
plan to it all? Is there any coordination? Is there a timetable?

If we are not careful we will find ourselves talking about version 2.0
of crossfire being its first proper, fully public release, with versions
in-between coming out one a fortnight!

I've got to say though, great work everyone who has contributed. Crossfire
is really something, and it just keeps getting better and better!

Sy

Oh, don't forget to check out the ALL NEW crossfire pages at Cardiff,
which include on-line versions of all the documents that come with
crossfire, including the spoilers and all the guides to playing
and designing. The URL is

	http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/Crossfire/

Simon N. McIntosh-Smith, PhD candidate    |  Email : Simon.N.Smith@cm.cf.ac.uk
Room M/1.36 Department of Computing Maths |  Phone : +44 (0)222 874000
University of Wales, College of Cardiff   |  Fax   : +44 (0)222 666182
PO Box 916, Cardiff, Wales, CF2 4YN, U.K. |  Home  : +44 (0)222 560522
       Http : http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/People/Simon.Smith.html