fighters & magic

On the contrary, I foresee fighter classes starting with
half strength spells. A max level fighter should only be
able to have his/her spells work at the same effectiveness
as a wizard/mage at half his level.

--
        The people of Halifax invented the trampoline.  During the
Victorian period the tripe-dressers of Halifax stretched tripe across a

Scott Wedekind   (halifax@ksu.ksu.edu)