Re: 0.92 Bug?

> If there's any problem with dying,
> please switch to the NOT_PERMADEATH
> mode.
>
> Apparently the soda resurrection code is buggy.
> I'll look into it.....

I'm a little confused here.  I guess it happens from having too many
negatives too close.  Doesn't #define NOT_PERMADEATH put in the code to
make it so that you don't really die, but rather lose a bunch of stuff and
whatnot and then get resurrected?  I prefer that death be permanent and was
just wondering as to the appropriate configuration of NOT_PERMADEATH.  I'd
rather fix the code if it's needed to get permanent death working, as I
very strongly prefer permanent death.