Arrows

From: Peter Mardahl <peterm@soda.berkeley.edu>

> arrows of slaying <x>  --  These need to go into the game!
> As it is, all arrows are alike, this sucks.  +2, +3 arrows!
> Dragon slaying arrows!

So i'm not only one, I already started coding these :). They need
still some coding, but they works already some how, When/If I get them
ready I send patches to Mark.

> arrows of lighting/fireball....  Like casting the spell!  Wouldn't
> these be awesome?

Probably little too awesome :) Nothing wrong arrows which do fire/lighning
damage, like some artifact (firebrand), but fireball is too much, IMHO.

 -Tero